Crockett Elementary Dress Code Policy
- Sleeves are required on garments
- Pants/slacks must be appropriately sized, worn at the waist.
- Acceptable shorts, dresses, skorts and skirts must reach the top of the knee or longer.
- Garments revealing the shoulders/undergarments are prohibited.
- Students are prohibited from wearing garments that are excessively tight.
- Oversized, baggy clothing and those with holes or tears are prohibited.
- Hair shall not be worn to cover facial features.
- Leggings may not be worn as the primary garment.
- Hoods/hats may not be worn inside the school building.
- Costume contact lenses are prohibited.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office at 209-2960.